1. The website operator and the administrator of your personal data is ARTEO MED SERVICE SP. Z O. O. registered at ul. Palisadowa 20/22, 01-940 Warsaw, entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity kept by the Minister of Economy, NIP: 1182173616, (hereinafter referred to as “arteomedservice.pl”).
2. Personal data of the clients of “arteomedservice.pl” will be processed in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2016, item 922) and the Act of July 18, 2002. on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws of 2017, item 1219, as amended), as well as with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons in in connection with the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Regulation on data protection) (Journal of Laws EU.L. No. 119, p. 1) – hereinafter referred to as GDPR (used together with new national regulations from 25/05/2018).
3. The user of “arteomedservice.pl” is any person or client who has decided to visit the “arteomedservice.pl” website.
4. The “arteomedservice.pl” website processes personal data provided by users voluntarily in the contact form. The basic scope of data is: name and email address.
4. The purpose of data processing and use by “arteomedservice.pl” is:
– direct commercial contact – if the user asks for it;
– sending marketing information by email – if the user agrees to this form of contact;
– concealing and preventing abuse;
– creating lists and statistics;
The processing of your personal data for the purposes mentioned above takes place on the basis of a legal provision, i.e. art. 6 clause 1 lit. b) and lit. c) and lit. f) GDPR.
5. The Website has the right to transfer data of its users in the following situations:
– the partners of “arteomedservice.pl” with whom “arteomedservice.pl” performs statistical analyzes;
– public authorities, which by law may require “arteomedservice.pl” to issue User’s personal data;
6. Users’ personal data will not be transferred outside the EEA. Only if the transfer of your personal data is necessary.
8. Subject to the restrictions arising from the GDPR and other legal provisions, the user has the right to:
a) access to personal data regarding the User;
d) processing restrictions;
e) data portability;
f) raising an objection;
g) and the right to withdraw consent at any time if the data is processed on the basis of the consent given by the User.
9. The User also has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body – PUODO with its registered office in Warsaw at ul. Stawki 2, when it considers that the processing of personal data by “arteomedservice.pl” violates the provision on personal data protection.
1. Cookies are a collection of small information sent and saved on the user’s device. They are used to customize the page, panel, user preferences, collect statistical data, maintain sessions after logging into the panel. They usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
2. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a) creating statistics that help to understand how Website users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
b) maintaining the Website user’s session;
c) preservation of information about service commands for the needs of the command program;
d) determining the user’s profile in order to display him tailored materials in advertising networks, in particular the Google network.
3. We use two types of cookies:
– session (temporary) – maintaining user’s sessions;
– permanent – maintained for a specified period, which is specified in the cookie file.
4. Web browsers allow cookies to be stored on the user’s device by default. The user can change the default browser settings to not accept cookies or to inform individually whether to accept such a cookie. Information on how to do this is available in the browser help option in the cookies section. The user can at any time manually delete cookies in his browser.
5. The level of security and custom cookie settings may significantly affect the operation of the “arteomedservice.pl website. To properly use the “arteomedservice.pl” website and services, you must accept cookies.
6. Data collected using “cookies” are not disclosed to third parties, except for public authorities authorized by law.
7. On our servers we also store other data than those we obtain using “cookies”. This data is primarily IP addresses, the time of receipt of the query to our server, information about the type and version of the operating system and browser. In addition, if the user is redirected to our website from another website, we collect information about the URL from which the redirection took place.
Data security and login.
Date of last modification: 19.11.2019